Events Management Intern
We are seeking an ambitious champion with an energy and eagerness to learn about the role of events planning and management in order to build an outstanding visibility and impression both online and locally around Boston. We want to tap onto their type-A persona and explore their already acquired skills. You will be greeted with a full industry-specific training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create an events calendar with relevant industry specific events for the summer, fall and winter.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend one event every week and write a report on helpful points.
- Amooti popup shops: Plan in detail, coordinate and provide support for Amooti events along with the team.
- Coordinate staffing and volunteer requirements for Amooti events.
- Identify and build database of industry talent like photographers, models and brand ambassadors
- Identify and build a database of locations for Amooti popup shops
- Research and market analysis of activities and events going on in the arts, cultural and fashion industry
What We Require:
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter attitude
- Hunger to develop relationships
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
What You Will Learn:
- Event planning and Management alongside the required software
- Understanding the deeper purpose of events
- Team management skills
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you. To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.