Public Relations Executive
We are seeking an ambitious champion with an energy and eagerness to learn about the importance of public relations, media and press, in building outstanding visibility and impression both online and locally around Boston. We want to tap onto their type-A persona and explore their already acquired skills. You will be greeted with a full industry-specific training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and update media lists, database of industry bloggers, influencers and contacts in different media houses.
- Identify, develop and execute a communications strategy for key media contacts
- Create and distribute press releases and ensure media coverage from at least one media house every month
- Attend one weekly event with Amooti team and create LIVE content on our social media platforms
- Research media coverage, industry trends and draft a weekly report on this
- Coordinate press interviews.
What We Require:
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter attitude
- Hunger to develop relationships with media personalities
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you. To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.