Returns made for any creation will earn you Amooti Credit, which can be used to purchase any other item on the platform from any seller you wish. However, if your purchase did not arrive as described, you then get back your full refund.
You have a 4-day window from the date of delivery, during which you can request returns. To see if you’re within this window, check Your Purchases page. Under your order information, you'll see the Request Return button if the item is still eligible for return.
As soon as we receive your return, we will issue you Amooti credit in the full amount of your purchase.
You qualify for a full Amooti site credit for your return if:
- The item doesn’t fit, you changed your mind, or you simply don’t like the item for any reason.
You qualify for a refund to your original payment source if:
The item you received was in a condition other than described by the seller in their Amooti listing. We call this a belie. When we receive your return, we’ll evaluate for authenticity and compare the condition of the item you returned with the seller's listing to determine if the return is eligible for a refund.
Not sure if your purchase is a belie? Check out the examples below of common reasons buyers return items that aren't listed accurately:
- You ordered a dress that was listed as blue, but received a red dress instead.
- You ordered a skirt, but received a top.
- You purchased a size 7 shoe, but the pair you received is a 9. (Please always refer to the size chart before purchase)
If your purchase has similar issues to any of the above examples, our Returns Specialists will evaluate the return. Based on your reason for return, if they determine the item you received was different from the original listing, you'll be issued a full refund to your original form of payment.
Past the 4-Day Return Period?
We give buyers a 4-day window in which to request a return—this gives you the chance to check out your item, but also limits the amount of extra wear that may occur when an item is sitting around for a few days.
After this period, the chance that the item may become more worn or damaged increases, and our Returns Team can't assess it as accurately.
We have a few options that may work if you are unhappy with your purchase:
If this is the first time you've returned an item, we'd be happy to consider opening the return request for you, offering site credit only as a one-time exception. Please email our Returns Team at email@example.com with the following information:
- In the subject line please provide the item number of the purchase you'd like to return and the phrase "Past 4 Day Return"
- In the body of the email, please let us know the reason it is being returned.
- One of our Returns Specialists will contact you shortly to let you know if the item is eligible for return and the next steps to take.
- Submit a return Return any item you’ve purchased on Amooti.org from Your Purchases within 4 days of delivery, and you’ll receive Amooti site credit. You’re only eligible for a full refund if the item you received was not sold as described or is inauthentic. If for some reason you are not able to submit your return online, please contact our Member Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-228-8160.
- Print a free shipping label and ship the item to us After submitting a return, you’ll be emailed a free return shipping label. Pack the item using your own materials and ship it to Amooti within 7 days of submission. You are responsible for returning the item in the same condition you received it; an item is not eligible for return if you’ve worn or used it. As soon as we receive your return we’ll issue you site credit in the full amount of your purchase, which you can use on Amooti to get something that makes you happy.
- We review your return :- Our team carefully reviews every return by hand. If you’ve opened a belie claim, we’ll evaluate for authenticity and compare the condition of the item you returned with the seller’s listing to determine if the return qualifies for a refund. We may contact you for more information to make our assessment. If we don’t hear from you in a timely manner your claim may be rejected or a site credit will be issued.
- We make a decision :- We’ll contact you once your return is processed. You can review your site credit or refund balance in your Amooti Account. The decision to issue a refund is made at the sole discretion of Amooti, based on the guidelines listed in step 1, above.